About The Job
We're a full service digital agency that has a range of website and digital strategy projects for high profile clients across Northern Ireland and the UK.
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our growing Digital Team.
You will work closely with our Head of Digital Strategy on an exciting mix of projects spanning across a variety of different digital channels.
Your primary focus will be on paid media activities, including Google Ads and paid social media ads. Your duties will also include all aspects of digital marketing, including SEO, email marketing, content marketing, social media campaigns and digital strategy.
We are looking for a highly motivated and an enthusiastic team player. You will hold a degree in marketing or a similar field with a sound understanding of all facets of digital marketing and at least one year’s hands-on experience working in a digital marketing role.
Previous experience in Pay Per Click advertising, including Google Ads and paid social media ads is key.
You will be eager to take your career to the next level, taking on responsibility for projects and developing new skills.
- Degree in marketing or similar
- Experience in Google Ads
- Experience with Paid social ads (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram etc.)
- Knowledge of popular Content Management & Commerce Systems
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work to a deadline
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
You will also need to be able to...
- Show experience in PPC campaign management
- Plan and manage paid social media campaigns
- Demonstrate experience in Google Analytics and reporting
- Implement technical on-site SEO
- Plan and implement email marketing strategies
- Use content marketing to drive traffic generation
- Use social media as part of a digital marketing and traffic generation strategies
What you’ll get in return
The winning candidate will enjoy:
- Salary to be determined based on experience
- 31 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Regular appraisals and personal development plans
- Training opportunities to develop your existing knowledge further – including access to courses and books
- Regular staff outings and team building events
- A friendly, close-knit workplace where everyone knows your name – and how you take your coffee
- Relaxed dress code
- Paid social events
- Newly refurbished office space
- A new Apple Mac computer
Benefits of working in Bangor
- A friendly and relaxed creative studio
- Located right beside Bangor Train Station
- Flexible, family-friendly working hours so you can travel when suits you
- Plenty of convenient parking with many free options if you're an early starter
- Nearby Main Street has lots of options for lunch, coffee and shopping
- Just a few minutes walk from the picturesque seafront