What you can bring to Eyekiller
The winning candidate for this role will have a good understanding of in the principles of user interface design, user experience and interaction design, as they are producing pixel perfect product designs or constructing prototypes to illustrate how the products will work. This motivated individual will have a genuine passion for making the web a better place and will enjoy everything from workshopping with clients to collaborating with the broader Eyekiller team. You’ll relish in liaising with key stakeholders and presenting your designs with confidence and clear rationale. You’ll also be adept at working on multiple projects at any one time and understand the importance of working within brand guidelines.
This role will be won by somebody who is genuinely excited about the possibilities of UX, who keeps abreast of industry developments and who wants to refine their concepts to continually improve them. They will also have the following:
- A higher qualification (HND or Degree) in interactive design or other relevant subject.
- A small portfolio displaying outstanding responsive website design.
- An understanding of fundamental UX and UI principles.
- Basic knowledge of Figma.
- Good people skills and team spiritedness, collaborating with developers, project managers, digital marketers etc.
- Passion and enthusiasm – an absolute must!
You will also need to be able to...
- Have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Report progress to the Project Manager on a regular basis
- Stay at the forefront of the web industry and incorporate new approaches and ideas
- Provide examples of innovative projects in which you have played a central role.
What you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary to be determined based on experience
- 31 days annual leave including statutory holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Regular appraisals and personal development plans
- Training opportunities to develop your existing knowledge further – including access to courses and books
- Regular staff outings and team building events
- A friendly, close-knit workplace where everyone knows your name – and how you take your coffee
- Paid social events
- Flexible/Remote working
- Private Health Insurance