About the job
We work with a variety of organisations across a broad range of market sectors including W5, Van Morrison and the MAC. Your role as a Web Developer will involve working closely with design & development teams to build best of breed website solutions for a range of forward-thinking clients. You will be required to liaise with customers, both during website development and post launch. You will also use brainstorming and UX techniques to solve problems in an innovative way.
We are on the hunt for someone who will thrive on the responsibility of delivering a wide range of client projects and leading a team of developers. This is a role for someone committed to delivering high quality, reusable code to meet multiple client deadlines. You will lead the way for other developers in the team and enjoy what you do.
- A minimum of 3 years experience would be required
- Solid commercial experience designing and implementing PHP applications
- Passionate about development with high attention to detail
- A working knowledge of CSS and HTML
- CMS experience - We would currently use Craft CMS and WordPress but we would consider experience with any PHP based CMS.
- Confident working with third-party APIs
You will also need to be able to...
- Provide reliable time estimates for project work
- Have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Report progress to the Account Managers on a regular basis
- Demonstrate evidence of a strong track record of working similar projects
- Stay at the forefront of the web industry and incorporate new approaches and ideas
- Provide examples of innovative and successful projects in which you have played a central role
What you’ll get in return
The winning candidate will enjoy:
- A competitive salary to be determined based on experience.
- 31 days annual leave including bank holidays.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Regular appraisals and personal development plans.
- Training opportunities to develop your existing knowledge further – including access to courses and books.
- Regular staff outings and team building events.
- A friendly, close-knit workplace where everyone knows your name – and how you take your coffee.
- Relaxed dress code.
- Paid social events.
- Newly refurbished office space.