Full-time, Bangor + Hybrid working opportunities
We are offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Front-End Developer to join our award-winning team.
About the job
We work with high-calibre organisations across a broad range of market sectors. Our clients include W5, Van Morrison and The MAC, Belfast. Your role as a Front-End Developer will involve working closely with design & development teams to deliver the highest of quality website solutions for a range of forward-thinking clients. You will be required to liaise with customers, both during website development and post-launch. You will also use brainstorming and UX techniques to solve problems in an innovative way.
We are on the hunt for an agile developer with a wealth of HTML, CSS, jQuery and PHP experience. This is a role for someone who will thrive on the responsibility of developing robust and flexible CMS and who can produce high quality, reusable code to meet multiple client deadlines.
- A minimum of 2 years experience would be required
- HTML, CSS, and jQuery
- Experience collaborating with UX/UI designers to produce beautiful, functional and accessible websites.
- Solid commercial experience designing and implementing PHP applications
- Passionate about development with high attention to detail
- CMS experience - We currently use Craft CMS but would consider experience with any PHP based CMS
You will also need to be able to...
- Provide reliable time estimates for project work
- Have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Report progress to Project Managers on a regular basis
- Demonstrate evidence of a strong track record of working similar projects
- Stay at the forefront of the web industry and incorporate new approaches and ideas
- Provide examples of innovative and successful projects in which you have played a central role
What you’ll get in return
The winning candidate will enjoy:
- A competitive salary to be determined based on experience
- 31 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Regular appraisals and personal development plans
- Training opportunities to develop your existing knowledge further – including access to courses and books
- Regular staff outings and team building events
- A friendly, close-knit workplace where everyone knows your name – and how you take your coffee
- Relaxed dress code
- Paid social events
- Flexible/Hybrid working
- Private Health Insurance
Please send your CV and examples of your best work to Jamie Robinson.
He can also answer any further questions you may have about the role or our application process.