About the job
We work with high-calibre organisations across a broad range of market sectors. Our clients include W5, Van Morrison and The MAC, Belfast. Your role as a Front-End Developer will involve working closely with design & development teams to deliver the highest of quality website solutions for a range of forward-thinking clients. You will be required to liaise with customers, both during website development and post-launch. You will also use brainstorming and UX techniques to solve problems in an innovative way.
We are on the hunt for an agile developer with a wealth of HTML, CSS, jQuery and PHP experience. This is a role for someone who will thrive on the responsibility of developing robust and flexible CMS and who can produce high quality, reusable code to meet multiple client deadlines.
- A minimum of 2 years experience would be required
- HTML, CSS, and jQuery
- Experience collaborating with UX/UI designers to produce beautiful, functional and accessible websites.
- Solid commercial experience designing and implementing PHP applications
- Passionate about development with high attention to detail
- CMS experience - We currently use Craft CMS but would consider experience with any PHP based CMS
You will also need to be able to...
- Provide reliable time estimates for project work
- Have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Report progress to Project Managers on a regular basis
- Demonstrate evidence of a strong track record of working similar projects
- Stay at the forefront of the web industry and incorporate new approaches and ideas
- Provide examples of innovative and successful projects in which you have played a central role
What you’ll get in return
The winning candidate will enjoy:
- A competitive salary to be determined based on experience
- 31 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Regular appraisals and personal development plans
- Training opportunities to develop your existing knowledge further – including access to courses and books
- Regular staff outings and team building events
- A friendly, close-knit workplace where everyone knows your name – and how you take your coffee
- Relaxed dress code
- Paid social events
- Flexible/Hybrid working
- Private Health Insurance